[IP] Re: CGM comparison chart

The chart posted a few days ago hasn't been updated recently. It shows the
Dexcom 7 as only being able to use on glucose meter. As of February, the Dex
can be used with ANY meter.

It also showed the sensor on the skin as measuring something like 2x3". I've
measured mine; the sensor is 1.25" x .875" and the tape is closer to 2x3".

I've just started the Dex 7 and my first sensor lasted 13 days.

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com