[IP] ...left a red bump

After reading that so many have done well with inner thigh placement
for a sensor, I tried it.  The whole time I had less than accurate
readings.  When I took it out, I had an angry red bump that last
several weeks.  The next placement was right around the naval and,
for the first time ever, I got 20 days with great readings. Go
figure....