[IP] slightly inner thigh?

Could you please explain further (drawings would be great) what you mean by
"slightly inner thigh"? This is not an area I have heard of using, but would
be much appreciated!

Tracy Friend

Maureen Helinski wrote:

Subject: [IP] MM CGMS sites

I use my slightly inner thigh most of the time and get a good two weeks out
of a sensor. It only hurts when you first stick it in.  After that I don't
even know it is there.  I never use my stomach.