RE: [IP] port placement

<<How long do you usually use the higher basal rate after a cortisone shot?>>

 For me it depends on the location. Anywhere from 4-10 days. And since I will be
getting a shot just a few days before the surgery, that is why I posted the
question.
 Having it done the 28th (this coming monday) and surgery is a week later, and
the fact that I have been known to have to have the increased basel rates for
upwards of 10 days. (for injected IM steroids. for SI and facet joint steroid
injections, I have seen little to no bg impact.. might run about 10% higher than
normal for 2 weeks.. so since I run average beween 100-150, that would be
110-165, so still within my parmeters of 80-180).

--
R. Leppanen