RE: [IP] meter problems?

I contacted Nova and they're sending me a new pump, but it won't arrive for
3-5 business days. In the meantime, do you guys recommend I rely on my old
meter's readings?

Tonight my Paradigm Link meter told me I was 201 before dinner, while my One
Touch is saying I'm 122.

I'm really confused. According to the Paradigm meter I should be taking 3
units to correct. Accord to One Touch I should be taking 0.4. That's a big
difference.

Brad