[IP] medicare coverage and supplies

 Medicare is my second insurer because my husband still works and we are covered
through United Health Care. In the next few months that will change and Medicare
will be my first insurer. What is the absolute best place to order my MM 722
pump supplies from which will be covered by Medicare? I need the reservoirs and
silhouettes and IV prep. I guess Target will supply my apidra through Medicare
part B because I am on the pump. I received my pump through UHC while Medicare
was my second insurance. Medicare must know of the pump because Metronic makes
me follow Medicare guidelines for my supplies currently. I live in central New
Jersey.

Kathie