Re: [IP] Alternative to Liberty

At 06:16 PM 4/22/2008, email @ redacted wrote:
>HELP!   I need an alternative to Liberty!   We got off on the wrong foot when
>they sent me the wrong One Touch Strips.   I sent them back to them and
>  received the right ones. Just recently they sent me Reservoirs and
> Quick-Sets
>too early.   I paid $8.50 to send them back.   No reimbursement from them.
>Today I got a call and they want the test strips back.   My endo told them I
>  need to test 8-10 times a day. They still say I need to test 6
> times a day so
>  according to them, they were sent too early. I have already opened the box.
>
>I tried to explain it to the gal but she is sending me a shipping label.   It
>looks like all I need from another provider are the Paradigm Reservoirs and
>the Paradigm Quick-Sets.   I can get my Apidra from MEDCO and my test strips
>from a local pharmacy.    I recently turned 65 (2 years and 19 days ago).   I
>guess that is why I can't get Reservoirs and Quick-Sets from Medtronic.
>There has to be an alternative to Liberty!
>Thanks,
>Jim Durr
>on the St. Lawrence River in Lisbon, NY
>315-713-4482

I just switched to Great Lakes Medical Supply, 800-774-0788,
www.glmsupply.com.  Not sure what they carry in pump supplies, but
they do advertise them.  I changed from Key Diabetes Supply, which
had turned into AOMS and started sending me stuff all over the
place.  I had to constantly get labels from them to return stuff that
they sent too soon.  I had gotten supplies from them since January
and they still haven't billed my insurance.  I'm hoping that Great
Lakes does better.

RoseLea