[IP] Alternative to Liberty

HELP!   I need an alternative to Liberty!   We got off on the wrong foot when
they sent me the wrong One Touch Strips.   I sent them back to them and
 received the right ones. Just recently they sent me Reservoirs and Quick-Sets
too early.   I paid $8.50 to send them back.   No reimbursement from them.
Today I got a call and they want the test strips back.   My endo told them I
 need to test 8-10 times a day. They still say I need to test 6 times a day so
 according to them, they were sent too early. I have already opened the box.

I tried to explain it to the gal but she is sending me a shipping label.   It
looks like all I need from another provider are the Paradigm Reservoirs and
the Paradigm Quick-Sets.   I can get my Apidra from MEDCO and my test strips
from a local pharmacy.    I recently turned 65 (2 years and 19 days ago).   I
guess that is why I can't get Reservoirs and Quick-Sets from Medtronic.
There has to be an alternative to Liberty!
Thanks,
Jim Durr
on the St. Lawrence River in Lisbon, NY
315-713-4482