Re: [IP] meter problems?

First, does the paradigm link have control numbers on the test strip
container... in other words does the meter have to be told the
fluctuation value of the strips?  If so, is the correct number entered?
If so, I would demand a replacement meter... that is way too much
deviation.  If not, then I would enter the correct number, and try the
experiment again.

My 2c worth...admittedly, you probably overpaid for it!  :)