[IP] Diabetic Dermopathy-known treatments?

Hi all,

 I have had diabetes for almost 22 years, and as far as I can remember I have
had the misfortune of having "scars" on the shins of my legs. They don't do
much, they are not open, and after snooping around on the internet belive it to
be Diabetic Dermopathy. I have not seen any pics that really look the same, but
the description sounds about right. Does anyone else have this, and if so is
there any treatment that anyone knows of to help reduce/remove them?

Thanks in advance,