Re: [IP] Sure T

<<<Does anyone know why I would get such good absorption from the Sure T
infusion set. I mean its like 70% better than the Q Set and maybe 50% better
than the Sil. Of course these are ruff assessments but the Sure T are working
a great deal better than anything else I have used. I have been a diabetic for
over 40 years, diagnosed at the age of 11 months. I have thought maybe it has
something to do with scare tissue but when using the MM Sil I have put an
angle on them were I know it would bypass any scare tissue, I just get such
better results from the metal canula than anything else that i have use. Any
reason for this?>>>

It could be that your body just doesn't like the teflon (allergy, irritation)
and you are getting some inflammation at the insertion site that you do not
get with the metal set.  The inflammation can slow down absorption and cause
your insulin needs to be increased.
Hope this helps!

Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00