RE: [IP] <snipping> posts

At 08:32 AM 4/21/2008, Jan H. wrote:

>I belong to a Y! group for list managers and it is open to anyone so
>they can get info. There was quite a thread (400+ posts) about the
>above. An outfit called Grouply.com was formed and anyone joining
>from a Yahoo! group automatically put their groups into this open
>observation. Some lists were banning anyone who was also a member of
>Grouply.com. Roselea, is/was that group our Y! pump group with 1500 members???
>
>Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  -
>http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f - http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including
>evolution of pumps .

No, it was a completely different, non-diabetes related group.  Last
I checked, there were no new messages going to the blog site after
someone posted a message about it, but the blog site is still there
with all the previous messages.  So, they evidently stopped the
posting, but the old ones were not removed.

RoseLea