RE: [IP] <snipping> posts

> Well, I'm concerned about Yahoo Lists privace.  I'm on a Yahoo List
> and now all the messages from that list have somehow ended up for
> everyone to see on a blog.  Not sure how that happened, but it did.
>
> RoseLea

I belong to a Y! group for list managers and it is open to anyone so they
can get info. There was quite a thread (400+ posts) about the above. An
outfit called Grouply.com was formed and anyone joining from a Yahoo! group
automatically put their groups into this open observation. Some lists were
banning anyone who was also a member of Grouply.com. Roselea, is/was that
group our Y! pump group with 1500 members???

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  -
http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f - http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of
pumps