[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest 60 MINUTES 4/20/08

 I missed some of the segment on 60 MINUTES re/ diabetes, obese diabetics, the
duodenum, and a cure. There was talk of a bypass, and I THINK the bypass
involved the duodenum.
  Can anybody add information?

insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:

insulin-pumpers-digest Sunday, April 20 2008 Volume 10 : Number 856

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
Profile of Scott Livengood
Re: [IP] Dietary concerns
[IP] Re: no prime
[IP] re: pump with surgery
RE: [IP] Bruising at cannula insertion site
Profile of Cynthia Johnson
Profile of Mary Berman
Profile of Alice Gaffey
[IP] problem contacting OmniPod company
[IP] posts
RE: [IP] posts
RE: [IP] Bruising at cannula insertion site
RE: [IP] posts
Re: [IP] posts
[IP] Bruising at cannula insertion site
RE: [IP] posts
RE: [IP] Bruising at cannula insertion site
RE: [IP] Bruising at cannula insertion site
RE: [IP] posts
Re: [IP] Bruising at cannula insertion site
RE: [IP] posts
[IP] CGMs and Kaiser coverage