[IP] Sure T

Does anyone know why I would get such good absorption from the Sure T infusion
set. I mean its like 70% better than the Q Set and maybe 50% better than the
Sil. Of course these are ruff assessments but the Sure T are working a great
deal better than anything else I have used. I have been a diabetic for over 40
years, diagnosed at the age of 11 months. I have thought maybe it has
something to do with scare tissue but when using the MM Sil I have put an
angle on them were I know it would bypass any scare tissue, I just get such
better results from the metal canula than anything else that i have use. Any
reason for this?