[IP] CGMs and Kaiser coverage

Hi--Several people have posted that Kaiser Permanente may soon cover the
Dexcom (and what about the other CGMs?).  If you could keep us updated, that
would be great.  I have Kaiser and would REALLY like to get a CGM, but the
lack of insurance coverage is a problem.  Also, does anyone know of a site
that compares the three CGMs on the market?  When I first researched insulin
pumps, back in the dark ages, an engineer had posted a fantastic side-by-side
comparison of the only two pumps then on the market, Disetronic and Minimed.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I presently use an Animas 1250 insulin pump, which I am very pleased with.