RE: [IP] <snipping> posts

<<<< Has anyone considered converting this system to a forum-based
method?>>>>
Switching to  forum may lose you a lot of users........including me. I hate
forums and I hate having to be on the web to read mail...any mail!
I don't understand why the contributions are necessary anyway. Is there some
reason this list can't go thru one of the big access points such as yahoo or
onelist? They're free! JMHO..........joy