RE: [IP] Bruising at cannula insertion site

Felix, et al,

I woke up this morning with some blood backed up into the infusion set.
After a bolus with breakfast it cleared out, but that prompted me to call
Medtronic. They're going to switch me to the Silhouette inserter/cannula set
and see if that doesn't help. But it definitely seems as though I'm hitting
muscle with the 90degree/6mm sets.

Funny enough... The Medtronic rep asked "who put you on that inserter set?
Did your doctor prescribe that one?" and I replied "No, it was the Medtronic
rep who placed my initial order. They had my height and weight and when I
told them I was pretty lean they said this (90degree, 6mm) was the
recommended set for me." Everyone else, including my doctor, my trainer, and
the most recent rep have since said the Silhouette would be best.

Go figure.

Here's hoping that'll fix the problem!

Thanks again to everyone for the input.