From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jan H.
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 11:59 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] <snipping> posts

For those who still do not know how to delete and/or snip unnecessary
wording on posts, not realizing we who get digests and have to wade through
all the repeats and fluff before we can read new posts, you can get free
lessons at your local library. If none are scheduled or they are not at your
convenience, just pop into the computer lab and ask the attendant in charge
to show you how to delete or copy/cut and paste.

Digests usually consist of 40k-42k and repeating those long posts eats up
room for new material to read. ;-)

TIA

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  -
http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f - http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of