Re: [IP] Apidra use?

> If humalog, novolog and apidra are giving you trouble, what insulin do you
> use?

When I started pumping ('83) there was no rapid-acting insulins and we used
Regular. I did for 16 years, so it can be done. The action time is a little
later and a little longer, but if you have to, you have to.

It was a blessing when Humalog came onto the market in the late '90s.

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  -
http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f - http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of
pumps