From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jath
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 11:56 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Animas - Cozmo

 A question for people with Animas: Can you customize the food database
using
the software that comes with the 2020 pump to have things specifically
tailored
to your own needs? For example, if you eat at restaurant A and always need
12
units of insulin, split into a combo bolus of 60% now and 40% later, can you
program that into the food database?

 This is something that can be done in the food database of the Cozmo, and
I'm
just trying to make a comparison of the two different pumps. My Cozmo is out
of
warranty and I'm looking at my other options for when something happens.

 Also would like to hear from others who have recently purchased a new pump
and
what were the determining factors of why they chose either a Cozmo or
Animas. No
need to respond if you picked MM, as that is not a consideration for me.

Thanks for any input.

Judi