RE: [IP] Apidra use?

Hi again, Haley --

 > i did try going back to the humalin r and
 > novolin r and the irritation was only delayed.

I forgot to mention that you could perhaps try animal insulin. I
remember that fish-derived insulin was successfully used in
patients allergic to human insulin or insulin analogues (not
allergic to the additives, but to the actual insulin molecules).

You would have to find a supplier -- Novo-Nordisk may still make
it; I know they did make beef and pork insulin last I checked --
and import the product (FDA FAQ at
http://www.fda.gov/cder/drug/beefandporkinsulin/default.htm).

Cheers,
Felix.