RE: [IP] no prime

Hi Julie,

 > I have an Animas 2020 pump and today is only the
 > 2nd time I have had an occlusion. But this time,
 > it alarmed saying there was No Prime.

It is not an occlusion: I am not an Animas pumper -- but I learned
from them (hi, RoseLea!) that the "no prime" alarm means the pump
did not encounter enough back pressure (resistance) when advancing
the piston. That happens, for instance, when the plunger has not
yet contacted the reservoir, hence the "no prime" text.

You may want to call Animas; I seem to recall that the sensitivity
of the backpressure sensor can be adjusted.

Cheers,
Felix.