Re: [IP] Apidra use?

i did try going back to the humalin r and novolin r and the irritation was
only delayed.  i have was diagnosed when i was 6 so i have diabetic for 18
years.  this started a few years ago and i assumed it was the adhesive from
the infusion set but when i switched to the omnipod it was clear i was
allergic to the insulin.  i am with you, i believe over time unfortunately
my body has recognized that the insulin is not the real deal.