Re: [IP] Apidra use?

> just yesterday i started mixing dexamethasone with novolog.  if that
> does not work i will be desensitized.  yeah it stinks and is very
> rare.

Part of the difficulty with the insulin-analogs is that the B-chains
are modified slightly. You are probably one of the people whose
immune systems recognize the difference between a normal insulin
molecule and those with modified B-chains. I have to say you are a
triple rarity. Most people with this aggravation are only allergic to
one of the insulin-analogs, not all three.

Can you use "regular" insulin without symptoms? It is not as
convenient as using the insulin-analogs but it still works very well
in a pump.

Michael