----- Original Message ----
From: Jamie Naessens email @ redacted

Although I'm T1, my husband has just been dx as T2. Unlike most T2s, he's on
the thin side, and tends to lose too much weight. He's always had to work to
maintain a healthy weight, and did so by eating a lot - carbs included.
(snip)
 Despite this his BGs tend to range 180 - 300, but tending to
stick in the 220-ish area.

What can I do to reduce his carb and fat intake, and still give him what his
metabolism requires so that he doesn't lose weight? Any resources you can
point me to?  Suggestions?

Thanks for any help on this one.

Jamie