Re: [IP] Animas - Cozmo

 A question for people with Animas: Can you customize the food database using
the software that comes with the 2020 pump to have things specifically tailored
to your own needs? For example, if you eat at restaurant A and always need 12
units of insulin, split into a combo bolus of 60% now and 40% later, can you
program that into the food database?

 This is something that can be done in the food database of the Cozmo, and I'm
just trying to make a comparison of the two different pumps. My Cozmo is out of
warranty and I'm looking at my other options for when something happens.

 Also would like to hear from others who have recently purchased a new pump and
what were the determining factors of why they chose either a Cozmo or Animas. No
need to respond if you picked MM, as that is not a consideration for me.

Thanks for any input.

Judi