[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #853

This is for Cheryl Your insulin is  covered under Medicare part B but you have
to pay a percent, depending what other insurance you have. I have to pay
$92.00 for 9 viles.  The good thing is you don't have it going against your
part D.

 Anne Marie
email @ redacted