Re: [IP] Apidra use?

I was using humalog and started having the hives, redness and irritations.
I finally went to an allergist and he diagnosed me with an insulin allergy.
He suggested that I try novolog and apidra so I did and the novolog gave me
the same results as the humalog but with the apidra I developed blisters.
Very strange and not exactly sure why the only explanation I can think of is
the preservatives are the only difference because they both serve as fast
acting insulins.