From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Michelle hawkins
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 5:43 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Question

  Ok, got a question for you pumpers......where's the best place on your leg
for a site?? Lateral, posterior side, anterior???  I suppose I could just
mid
thigh as I did when I was doing Sub Q injections, but not to sure about
that,
so that is why I am asking.  I am going to have plastic
surgery......oohhhh......abdominalplasty......no more pooch, flat belly to
be
created.....yeah  (0:......lol........so needless to say I won't be able to
use my hips or my abdomen, I asked about my arms, but can't use my arms as
well......he said I could take it off for 2 hrs.......and I was like
NO.....I
need my external pancreas....hello.......what kind of statement was
that......but then he said I could use my legs as some of his patients in
the
past have........I have never used my legs and I can't bare the thought of
using my breasts.....ouch, call me chicken, but that just sounds
painful.....lol.....so any insight would be appreciated.......I know we all
vary, but insight would be appreciated...... I have my coban ready to wrap
my
pump around my thigh with.

  Michelle, RN BSN
  Type I, dx 1981