Re: [IP] ANIMAS PUMP CLUB MEETING TONIGHT AT FRESH MEADOWS QUEENS,NY

--- On Thu, 4/17/08, Garry Billick <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Since we don't all live in New York, does anyone know
> how to find
> pump club meetings in other states?  Southeast Michigan
> would be
> great (but not in Detroit).

You should just move to NY!

 Minimed offers various classes and you can enter your zip code and see if
anything is near you. I've been to some of their meetings and while almost
everyone was a MM pumper, there were also a lot of people just looking for
information and there was an Animas pumper at one.

https://www.minimed.com/events/intro.do

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987