[IP] Apidra use?

My doctor gave me two bottles of Apidra to try in my pump today replacing
the Novolog I'm currently using.  I have developed abdominal itching in and
around the site area and am just opting to try something different.  Does
anyone have any opinions in what the reaction and usage differences should
be between Novolog and Apidra?  I would be interested in hearing other
peoples opinions or experiences.  Thank you!!!  Steve