----- Original Message ----
From: Cheryl Hite email @ redacted

OK I know I'm not the only one on this list who's over 65. Somebody out
there must have convinced Medicare that they're supposed to be paying for
pump supplies and insulin under Medicare Part B, just like it says in my new
"Medicare and You in 2008" booklet. I need to know what was required and how
long it took to convince them. I turned 65 LAST MAY, and we still haven't
convinced them. Consequently, my last bottle of insulin cost me $84 because
my prescription insurance knows they're not supposed to pay for insulin for
my pump, but Medicare won't cover it because ...... who knows what their
excuse might be this time?

Anybody have any hints? What worked for you?

Cheryl Hite