[IPn] insulin pump users, a paid focus group in the SF Bay Area

Hello Pumpers and Friends in the SF Bay Area,

Interface Analysis Associates is looking for male insulin pump users
for two related upcoming studies, to be conducted in our Cupertino
research facility. We will be running two separate diabetes product
studies and, ideally, are looking for those willing to participate in
both.

The first study is 2 hours long, pays $200 cash, and will be
conducted April 22 through May 3. The second study is a maximum of 2
hours long, pays $150, and will be conducted May 14-May 22.  This is
a great opportunity to influence diabetes products and make a total
of $350!

In order to qualify you must:
    * Use an insulin pump
    * Bolus at least 2 times per day
    * Be between 10-17 years or 18-39 years

Please contact by email at

	email @ redacted

or call Jason or Jamie at

	408-843-8443

if you are interested in participating.

You participation help industry bring better products to the diabetes

community.

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..