Re: [IP] Baby formula

I recently received my baby book, too, and found my "feeding instructions."

My mom told me that when I was born, her doctor told her breastfeeding was
considered "what poor people did, and that formula and bottles were the
modern way to feed a baby." I was born on Dec. 22, 1959.

Here's the prescription for my formula from my doctor:
1) water (boiled 10 minutes) 18 oz.
2) let water cool.
3) add 2 level tablespoons white Karo (carbohydrates).
4) add 6 oz. milk.
5) pour 3-4 ounces of this forumula into each bottle. Cover each bottle with
sterile rubber cap or sterile cotton and keep in cool place until needed.
6) Feed at 10, 2, 6 am and 10, 2, 6 pm

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com