Re: [IP] carelink report question

 At the bottom of the reports page, there is a report called "Data Export
(CSV)." Use that to download (just do one day so you're not inundated). It
creates a *.csv file that can then be opened with Excel. It's not hard to figure
out from there where the data is.

 Like I said, my Excel expertise is pretty limited, but I think I can figure out
what I (and Cynthia) want to do - I just want a simple line chart that spans
multiple days.

Tom

--
dx 1985 at age 32