RE: [IP] carelink report question

Hi Tom, Cynthia and Everyone

I think I can help you.  If you look at the reports page you will see Modal
Day and Modal Hourly as report choices.  Modal Day is over time grouped by
meal times.  Modal hourly is over a 24 hour time period.  You could go into
preferences and play with the meal times to get the info your looking for.

I've tried downloading the information but its an Adobe format so I couldn't
transfer the info into Excel.

If this seems like a lot of work Bayer's Win Glucofacts does the reports
easily. The only problem is you cant download the paradigm to it.  The
positive is you have flexibility of date choice, hours, graphs  its very
accommodating.

I hope this helps you.  Feel free to contact me privately. Rachel
email @ redacted

-pumpers.org