Re: [IP] carelink report question

Thanks, that is what I have found...I thought I was missing something.  I
mean all of the info is "there", but the nice chart of BG over time would be
a great tool to see trends like; "Am I always high at a certain time" very
easily instead of having to think about it.  Oh well, mayve I can use my
excel skills to work the data into what I want to see.  Thanks again.
Cynthia