[IP] carelink report question

Hi All, I know that this is not the CGMS list, but you guys always seem to
know just what I need, so I hope you can help.  I just got my USB link and
it works just fine, but I can't seem to be able to find a report that looks
like the 24 hour BG screen on my pump.  I would like to see a screen like
that for, say, a week or two.  just a line showing BG readings over time.
Is that report available?  cynthia