Re: [IP] Baby formula

Just a suggestion for you....when I was a baby in Europe, baby
formula was not widely available.  My mother used to give me goat's
milk.  Now that I have my own children, our son had a bad case of
colic, and couldn't tolerate breast milk or ANY formula.  We gave him
goat's milk until he outgrew the colic, then switched him to cow's
milk (after 1st b-day).  It's kind of expensive, but it did the trick
for us, and even his pediatrician had suggested it if nothing else
was tolerable for him.  Good luck!