Re: RE:[IP] Chat Room

Mark, indeed you are not the only one who works night shift.  I work 2
twelve hour day shifts, then two twelve hour night shifts, and then four
days off.  Then it starts all over again.  I have worked a similar shift for
nearly 33 years so I know a little about what night shift is all about.  I
have missed a lot of day shift, or more often evening activities because of
working a rotating shift.  Not good but it does put food on the table.
Steve