RE:[IP] Chat Room

I wouldn't have a clue...  But then again, I work NIGHT SHIFT!!!  So I'm at
work during scheduled chat times/sessions.

Seems that they ALWAYS schedule chats I'd like to possibly get in on for
virtually ANY evening/night EXCEPT Friday or Saturday night...  The ONLY TWO
nights I normally have off from work, so would maybe be available to join a
chat.

In the (I forgot how many, but at least three) years I've been on IP, I've
checked the chat pages...  But NOBODY is EVER on ANY of them while I'm
awake...  So I've GIVEN UP on THAT option...

If I "NEED" somebody to talk to RIGHT NOW, I think I'd have better luck just
picking up the phone, dialing either 0 (ZERO), or 411 and hope that a HUMAN
answers and is willing to show some HUMANITY instead of just following their
scripted training and refusing to talk to anybody NOT wanting either
Directory Assistance or some other phone company benefiting help...

Seems that either I'm the ONLY ONE on IP working FULL TIME NIGHTS
(sometimes, such-as the past month, working steady 12 hour shifts)...
Either that, or I'm just the ONLY Night Shift IP person who has ever tried
the IP CHAT areas in the MORNING before going to bed.

Mark

Remember...  Do the BEST YOU CAN... ALWAYS!!!   If you can't depend on
YOURSELF...  Who ELSE can you trust to know what you need when???  And if
YOU can't depend on yourself to follow through, how can you possibly expect
somebody ELSE to trust you to keep your promises???