Re: [IP] Baby formula

> when did commercially prepared infant formulas become available?

I am not sure, but in 1961 my dtr. used Bremil (more like Breast Milk). I
could not nurse due to breast surgery when I was 18 (1958). My son also used
formula in 1962 but I don't recall what it was. When I was born 1939 I was
fed Pet Milk and Karo Syrup. I think it was common then. My bro was breast
fed for 3 months in 1936. I was not at all. I am still the only DMer in 57.5
years but I attribute it to 8 years of untreated boils, sties, and
carbuncles. YMMV

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  -
http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f - http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of
pumps