Re: [IP] Baby formula

At 04:59 PM 4/15/2008, Valerie Adams wrote:
>My son breastfeed forever (I thought I was going to have to go to college
>with him someday!) but when I started him on milk, he drank goat's milk.
>
>But now as a 16-year old, he HATES milk!
>
>Valerie

My daughter, 29, also does not care much for milk.  You know, I would
not base my child's whole health on one possible issue (which has not
been proven).  I have read a number of possibilities for the cause of
diabetes, NONE OF WHICH HAVE BEEN PROVEN.  I came from a family with
six children, no known history of Type 1 diabetes and out of the six,
two of us got diabetes, my sister at age 4 and me at age 11 (one year
later).  We are all in our 50s and 60s now and the others have no
signs of diabetes, nor do their children.  We were all raised the
same way in the same household, ate the same food, got the same
vaccinations, and were exposed to the same viruses.

RoseLea