 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Blake
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 12:02 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Baby formula

 I'm the youngest of 6 kids. My mother breast fed my oldest brother for a short
time before switching to dairy formula. The next four were all formula fed. My
mother told me that I couldn't handle the dairy formula, so I was switched to
soy. My mother told me that when I was 9 months old I refused to drink any more
formula and she gave me cow's milk, which I had no problems with.

 I have no clue of formula, dairy or immunizations had anything to do with the
fact that I have diabetes. Except for the soy formula, my upbringing was pretty
much identical to my siblings. I am the only person in my family who has
diabetes.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987