[IP] Re: Baby formula

Thanks for all the responses.  The short-term milk crisis seems to have
subsided, but I'm still worried about the coming weeks.  The lactation
consultants we've seen haven't really been able to help us.  We may end up
trying to add in some rice cereal or something earlier than 6 months.  It
doesn't seem that rice milk is an option (the only things I've read talk
about how it is not a good alternative because of its low fat content and
low protein).  Thanks again,

Erik