Re: [IP] Baby formula

Yes, Nutramigen was what we were allowed to give my son in the TRIGR study
if I couldn't breastfeed him for some reason. I never had to give it to him
though.

I should also add that I was told by the nurses in the TRIGR study that it
was safe for me to eat or drink dairy foods while exclusively breastfeeding
my son. I was told that the proteins are broken down like in the Nutramigen.
My son still had a reaction to the dairy, so I took that as either they were
wrong, or there was something else about the dairy products that upset my
son's stomach.

--
Cheryl
married to Gil