Re: [IP] Baby formula

Nutramigen or Alimentum - they're called hydrolyzed protein formulas. There
are a few small-scale studies that indicate that they can help reduce the
risk of diabetes. My older son got a few ounces of Nutramigen in the
hospital, but my second son has been able to avoid formula all together,
thank goodness. They're more expensive than the standard formulas, but avoid
the issues with whole cow's milk proteins and soy. And they're not so
unusual that you need a prescription - Wallgreens or the grocery stores
carry them.

Ember
Mom to Ellis - 3 yrs, Neo - 3 months
Type 1 13 years, Pumping 7 years with buzz the MM pardigm with occasionally
working CGMS