Re: [IP] CHOCOLATE NECCO WAFERS

--- On Mon, 4/14/08, MARLENE KENNEDY <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I sent in a post a couple weeks ago re: NECCO WAFERS and
> asked if anyone out
> there has seen the Necco Wafers that come in
> all-chocolate???  I use them or
> Grape gluco tabs when my sugar is LOW and both work just
> fine.  It's kinda
> nice to have both on hand and have a choice.  One thing
> nice about the
> wafers is you can have 5 wafers to one glucose tab.  Please
> let me know, if
> you have chocolate Neccos also and if you do, how do you
> like them??

Marlene,

 I love Necco Wafers, all flavors. The chocolate will work just as well as any
other flavor since it's not actual chocolate. There's no fat in them to slow
down absorption of the carbs so they're perfectly okay to use. I usually buy
bags of mini rolls of the assorted flavors (I think each mini roll is 13g of
carb) and I keep meaning to buy a large roll of all chocolate, but never
remember when I go to the store.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987