[IP] Re: Kaiser covering GCM?

After I bought my CGM, a financial person called from Dexcom to get info to
try for reimbursement from Kaiser. I explained that I didn't expect them to
pay and was ok with that.

When I met with my rep on April 8th, she told me that "We're doing the
paperwork with Kaiser right now for them to cover the system. Should be in
place in a few weeks."

I asked if that meant Kaiser was going to cover the different systems or
just Dex, but she only knew what her business was doing.

I'll let you know if I get any kind of reimbursement although I don't expect
to. I like Kaiser a lot but you really have to be a bit aggressive. I have
100% DME so my pump and supplies are free. Can't complain about that.

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com